Winter Eczema Box
Sample Product Guide
Thank you for your purchase of the Winter Eczema Box!
The samples in this box are suited for sensitive skin and many are made specifically for eczema.
Our hope is that you find some products that your skin loves!
**Please read through all the ingredients, directions, and information below before trying a sample, and check with your doctor as well as the manufacturer if you have any questions.**
Blue Lizard Sensitive SPF 50+ Mineral Sunscreen
Designed with dermatologists, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s mineral Sensitive sunscreen provides head-to-toe sun protection. The SPF 50+ formula starts with Zinc Oxide to provide broad spectrum protection from 97% of the sun’s burning rays. Sensitive contains no skin-irritating chemical sunscreen ingredients, no parabens and no fragrances.
- Zinc Oxide 10%
- Titanium Dioxide 8%
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics
Burt’s Bees Rescue Balm with Tumeric
We doubled the waxes and butters of our classic balm to create Rescue Balm, an advanced care lip balm that hydrates and repairs severely dry lips. This unscented, intensely moisturizing balm is infused with antioxidant-rich Turmeric and instantly hydrates to repair and promote healing for extremely dry and sensitive lips.
beeswax, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, theobroma cacao, (cocoa) seed butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera, (coconut) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mango butter dimer dilinoleyl, esters/dimer dilinoleate copolymer, hydrogenated castor oil, vegetable oil, crambe abyssinica seed oil, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, simmondsia, chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, lauryl laurate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, bixa orellana, seed extract, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, tocopherol, rebaudioside A
- Repairs extremely dry lips
- Instantly hydrates to repair and promote healing for extremely dry lips
- Infused with antioxidant-rich Turmeric
- Instantly hydrates to repair and promote healing for extremely dry and sensitive lips
Cetaphil Healing Ointment
Heals and soothes extremely dry skin, chapped lips, cracked hands and heels and other minor skin irritations.
Active ingredients: Petrolatum 71.5%
Inactive ingredients: Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).
- Specially formulated with a high concentration of active ingredient, petrolatum to quickly protect and heal dry, irritated skin
- Enriched with shea butter to soften, smooth and hydrate as well as vitamin E to improve skin’s resilience
- 89% of users reported noticeable improvement in their skin’s texture in 1 week
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin
CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
A hydrating cleanser can remove dirt, makeup and other debris. It’s important to choose a formula that won’t disrupt the skin’s natural protective barrier or strip the skin of its natural moisture. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a gentle face wash with ingredients like ceramides which reinforce the barrier and help the skin lock in moisture, along with hyaluronic acid that attracts hydration to the skin’s surface.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Featuring three types of essential ceramides to restore the skin’s barrier and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this non-comedogenic face wash is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen for normal to dry skin—and it uses MVE Delivery Technology to supply the skin with a steady stream of nourishment throughout the day and night.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Derma E Eczema Relief Cream
Hypoallergenic and gluten-free cream formulated with colloidal oatmeal and a unique blend of botanical extracts addresses dry skin symptoms.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Skin protectant that helps relieve itchiness and skin irritation.
- Neem Leaf: Contains fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized and hydrated while restoring skin’s protective barrier.
- Bearberry Extract: Its antioxidant properties help smooth and brighten the skin.
- Burdock Extract: Soothing properties help to resolve skin issues, regardless of skin type.
Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap
With its fragrance-free, hypoallergenic formula, this Dove Beauty Bar is perfect for dry sensitive skin care routines.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Oleate, Water (Eau), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin or (ou) Titanium Dioxide.
Rub your Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar between your hands or onto a loofah to create a creamy lather. Smooth the foam over your skin, massaging gently. Then just rinse off the foam with warm water.
Dr. Paw Paw Multipurpose Soothing Balm
Our award-winning multi-tasking balm is packed full of pawpaw, aloe vera and olive oil
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, HYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT
Use your finger or apply directly from tube. Rub the balm into your chosen area.
Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion
- Helps heal extremely dry, compromised skin
- Provides intensive moisture replacement for dry skin
- Thick, rich, formula helps prevents moisture loss
- Fragrance free, dye free, non-comedogenic; Safe for sensitive skin
Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Stearates, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
Humble Unscented Lip Balm
Sometimes you just want to smell like you. Our Unscented Lip Balm is made with five clean ingredients and zero fragrance.
Our Lip Balm is formulated to provide ultimate hydration and protection for your lips. Our formula is made with five simple ingredients because what goes on your lips goes in your body.
- Vitamin E Oil sourced from non-GMO sunflower seeds. Highly antioxidant and soothing.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is moisturizing, hydrating, and rich in fatty acids. Our fair trade coconut oil is unrefined and cold-pressed.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in fatty acids and Vitamin A & E. This skin loving oil is fast absorbing, nutrient rich, and gentle on the skin.
- Beeswax locks in moisture and helps to protect the delicate skin on our lips.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is moisturizing, highly antioxidant, and rich in fatty acids.
Jia and Jumbo Organic Bamboo Washcloth
Beautifully packed in a luxurious gift box – 6 washcloths in a set. A set contains 6white luxury organic bamboo washcloths. Perfect and most loved baby shower/ baby registry gift.
Premium quality, thicker, softer and highly absorbent.
Naturally hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and free from any harmful chemicals, dye or bleach.
Perfect for all skin types: oily, delicate, sensitive, dry or normal.
Versatile uses: use for a newborn to wipe the delicate skin or during bath time, use for an infant or a toddler as a face towel after the wash or use as makeup remover facial wipe by an adult.
Eco- friendly and 100% biodegradable. Go green!
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP+
INTENSE REPAIR MOISTURIZING CREAM: This body cream moisturizer for dry skin to extra dry skin features a unique prebiotic action on the skin microbiome. It is clinically shown to reduce dry, rough skin and provide daily relief. Accepted by the National Eczema Association. Suitable for babies as young as two weeks.
AQUA / WATER • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • GLYCERIN • DIMETHICONE • NIACINAMIDE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL • AMMONIUM • POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • PEG-100 STEARATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX • PARAFFIN • SORBITAN TRISTEARATE • DIMETHICONOL • MANNOSE • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • XANTHAN GUM • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • SODIUM BENZOATE
Apply this moisturizer for dry to extra dry skin all over the body, face and hands on clean skin morning and evening. Gently massage body cream on skin until absorbed
- Suitable for adults, children, and babies two weeks and up
- Provides long-lasting, 48-hour hydration
- Daily relief for dry to very dry skin
- Rich, comforting balm texture with a non-greasy and non-sticky finish
- Formulated with a La Roche-Posay Prebiotic Thermal Water, Shea Butter, Glycerin and Niacinamide
Sensitive Home Dish Soap
Sensitive yet strong.
Your hands spend a lot of time being one with your dirty dishes and your dish soap. We believe dish soap is supposed to clean your dishes, not irritate your skin. Our plant-based, Free & Clear Dish Soap is designed for sensitive people because if a cleaning product harms the sensitive among us, it’s probably not good for any of us. Our 3rd party testing showed it cuts through grease and food residue as well as a leading dish soap. Cleans the dirtiest dish, hypoallergenic and safer for your hands. Go ahead, pick up that messy pot.
Water, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Alkyl Glycosides, Cocamine Oxide, Ethanol, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide
- The National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™
- Recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation
- EPA Safer Choice Fragrance-free certified products are safer for people, pets, and the environment
- USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
- Certified Hypoallergenic
- No fragrance allergens or dyes
- BPA free bottle made of 50% HDPE PCR (post-consumer-recycled) plastic
- US Pat. No. 10,767,137 and other Patents pending
Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline Jelly is the original wonder jelly. It works by creating a sealing barrier between cells, which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness, helping it heal from within. Its occlusive function also allows it to protect dry, cracked skin and minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Our jelly is triple-purified to be 100% pure.
WHITE PETROLATUM, USP (100%)
Scoop fingertips through cream and spread across especially dry areas on skin until absorbed. Excellent for cuts, burns, or problem areas like hands, feet, elbows, and heels. Repeat as needed throughout day.
WaterWipes Original Baby Wipes
We would love to hear about your Eczema Sample Store experience!
At the Eczema Sample Store we strive to provide you with excellent service. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey to let us know your feedback on the Eczema Intro Box.
We love when you share your sample experience with us!
Post pictures with #samplesquad or tag us @eczemasamplestore.
If you have any questions about your order, the samples, our brand partners, or anything else, please do not hesititate to connect with us.
Give the Gift of Eczema Care!
Do you have any family or friends who also struggle with their sensitive skin or eczema?
Our sample boxes make the perfect Christmas gift and can be gift wrapped if you order before December 15th.
Help your loved ones discover the products that their skin loves too!
WELCOME ECZEMA WARRIORS
Sign up to get the latest info and discounts!
This website is for informational purposes only. It is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.